April 7th
Alright then, first of all, i gotta say, Lets hope we do talk, I don't want to be like we both saying and not doing it. I gotta admit, I can , or should i say, all along, I've been such a ass. I might not even dare to take the initiative to approach you, I'll just let it be at times, cause thats what I've been doing most of the times when I faced some problems, thats one point I definately gotta improve about myself, Change the so call "Run and just dont give a fuck about it" attitude, One main reason why my previous friendship turn so sour, because when they tried talking to me, I just couldn't give a fuck at all. So, lets hope this time is a different outcome. I dont know what to say anymore about this. Bla, Im out, I shall go prepare myself for now, heading out alone later.
I never drink and I won't drink, for sure. The promise was kept. No more heavy drinking days. I promised.
I never drink and I won't drink, for sure. The promise was kept. No more heavy drinking days. I promised.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home